COVID-19 Exposure Control Plan
Emil Anderson Group has identified the potential risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus at its work sites which poses a threat to the health and wellness of its employees and subcontractors. As such, the company is committed to preventing worker exposures and potential spread of the virus and will ensure that appropriate control measures are in place to mitigate the risk.
Through the implementation of this COVID-19 Exposure Control Plan (ECP) the company will ensure:
• Compliance with all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements including recommendations/orders from the Provincial Health Officer and BC Centres for Disease Control;
• Communication of COVID-19 health hazards/risks to employees and subcontractors;
• Implementation of control measures to minimize the risk of potential exposures and transmission;
• Proper management and screening of worker and subcontractor health; and
• Provision of all required training/instruction and equipment/materials.
All Emil Anderson Group employees and subcontractors are responsible for their personal health and safety as well as the health and safety of those around them and are required to comply with the policies and procedures outlined herein.