EAC Terms and Conditions of Use
The following are the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this Website. Please read these carefully. Viewing any information on this Website evidences your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please leave this Website. Periodically review these Terms and Conditions; they govern the content and format of the information on all EAC Web pages.
Section 1. Trademark
All names, trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) appearing in this Website, except as otherwise noted, are owned or used under license by EAC or its affiliates. The use or appropriation of these Marks on this Website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the Website content, is strictly prohibited. You may not use any meta tags or any other text or content (hidden or visible) that includes or references EAC’s name or Marks without EAC’s express written consent.
Section 2. Website Content
All documents, information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever (“Content”), except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Website, may be viewed, downloaded and printed under the following conditions:
1. The Content may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes. The sale or other commercial use of the Content is prohibited, as is the use of mass downloaders, download accelerators, or data mining, gathering, or extraction tools.
2. The Content may not be modified or altered in any way, including the removal of any copyright or other proprietary notices.
3. The Content on the Website may not be distributed.
4. The Content may not be used in an offensive, derogatory, or misleading manner, or in any manner that portrays an individual or entity in a false light.
5. The rights specified above to view, download and print the Content available on this Website are not applicable to the design or layout of this Website. Elements of this Website are protected and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Section 3. Liability
The Content in this Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. EAC makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website or its Content. Your use of the Content on the Website is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time.
Section 4. Links to Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by EAC of the contents on such third party websites. EAC is not responsible for the content of linked third party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of the content on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Section 5. Address
Emil Anderson Construction (EAC) Inc.’s Head Office mailing address is:
907 Ethel Street, Kelowna, BC V1Y 2W1
Phone: 250 762 9999
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by EAC.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or problems.
Last Updated: September 10, 2021